To our valued patients,
We are excited to see the State of Ohio reopen and begin to lift COVID mandates. The team of Joanna Kleckner DDS takes pride in the steps we took to meet and exceed CDC and OSHA guidelines, even prior to COVID-19. The CDC still recommends masks to be worn in healthcare facilities. In the best interest of the health and safety of each of our patients, we are still requesting that masks be worn when entering/exiting the office for your appointment.
As always, we vow to provide a safe, high-quality environment to give and receive care. Please read about the ways that our team is striving to reduce exposure and keep you healthy:
- Air scrubbers installed on the HVAC system for air purification.
- HEPA filtration units in the office for additional air purification.
- Extraoral and Intraoral evacuation systems used during treatment to reduce aerosols and maintain clean air quality.
Personal Protection Equipment:
- Additional personal protection equipment used includes high filtration level masks with fluid protection, surgical head coverings and jackets which are changed after every patient, face shields, eye protection, and of course gloves. All surfaces which are exposed during patient treatment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to each appointment.
- Our schedule will be adjusted to allow for longer appointment times, social distancing, and disinfection/sterilization.
- Pre-appointment screenings will be conducted regarding possible symptoms.
- The reception room is now open. We recommend that patients who have not received a COVID vaccination remain in their car until your treatment room is ready for your appointment. Please text (or call) the office upon arrival and we will let you know when to enter the building.
- Patient temperature will be taken at the door.
- Patients will wash hands and administer a pre-treatment mouth rinse.
- Paperwork and payments can be completed electronically.
- Community surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
- Plexiglass shields installed around the front office counters.
Your safety and oral health are our top priorities. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for being loyal patients – we are proud to be your team!